torsdag 12. mars 2009

Beautiful!!!!!

From 22-28 February I was one of the guests at Ole’s place.  Of course I have been searching the Internet and asking people about their experiences but nothing could prepare me for all those things I saw, felt and captured.

As soon as I entered the guesthouse I felt at home. My eyes were drawn emediatly to all those photography books signed by the author during their stay at the same place.  I couldn't wait to get in the hide the next day to see the eagles myself.  First came the Raven and Hooded craws. Not long after that I heard the first White-tailed Eagle screeming in the mountains. After half an hour he landed right at the bait. Beautiful!!!!! You almost forget to push that shutter button. This is the real thing, this is wildlife as it should be. These birds are even more beautiful than I thought they would be.

I had it all. Golden Eagle, White-tailed eagle, Raven and Jays. All that in a beautiful setting and real snowstorms as well.

Oh, I’m going back, that’s for sure.  I just want to thank Ole for his great help and understanding what nature photographers want. And that’s a lot, but I'm not lying when I say that Ole is a professional and very very helpful.

Edwin Kats, Netherlands

www.edwinkats-natuurfotografie.nl

1 kommentar:

Chose "anonymus" if you want to post a commment.