tirsdag 1. juni 2010

Woodcock

One evening I hade to stop for this nice bird. Middle of the road a bird!!. I was thinking a nice picture and turned back with my car. I laid down to get a picture before the Woodcock whent away. But there was no reaction.



I approaced the bird, but no sign of take the wings and fly away. Now I could see blood from the beak and also from his eyes. A car had hit this bird, but the driver had mybe something "important" to do. Lots of birds and animals meet their death on the roads. If someone hits a moos the police will be called. But a small bird will not effect "normal" people. Please stop next time, this is a life and needs your help. The help for this bird was that I had to take his life as fast as possible.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Chose "anonymus" if you want to post a commment.